Well done to widow-romanoff who I think was first to correctly pick out all the pop culture inspirations for this t-shirt design! colonelbergertime and chloeleelovesrt (and possibly some others that I missed!) also got them all! Nice work.
Another week, another Aplentee giveaway for you!
To enter on tumblr all you have to do is:
Follow our Aplentee tumblr blog and reblog this post.
Each reblog of this post counts as an entry.
You can reblog more than once, but please be sensible and don’t spam!
No restriction on where you live - we will happily ship anywhere in the world.
These giveaways both end at 6pm GMT on Monday September 22nd, at which point we will randomly draw the winners.
Can’t wait and just have to have this t-shirt? You can get it now for just £11/€13/$15 over at Aplentee.com with free worldwide shipping if you buy any 3 t-shirts from us.
If you want even more chances to win our tees, we give away ONE FREE TEE EVERY WEEK to a lucky newsletter subscriber. Subscribe here.
For a bit of fun, how many of the characters that provide inspiration for this design can you name?!
- Dexter Morgan, Dexter
- Barney Stinson, How I Met Your Mother
- Tony Soprano, The Sopranos
- Walter White, Breaking Bad
- Louis CK, Louie
- Don Draper, Mad Men
- Sherlock Holmes, Sherlock
- Maurice Moss, The IT Crowd
- The 11th Doctor, Doctor Who
- Clay Morrow, Sons of Anarchy
- Jon Snow, Game of Thrones
- Spock, Star Trek
- Sheldon Cooper, Big Bang Theory
- Frank Underwood, House of Cards
- Rick Grimes, The Walking Dead
- Hank Moody, Californication